|Wednesday, August 7th, 2002|
12:19a - A Survey
1. What do you most like about your body?: My face, when I'm happy.
2. And least?: My weight.
3. How many fillings do you have?: Four, I believe.
4. Do you think you're good looking?: Sometimes.
5. Do other people often tell you that you're good looking?: No.
1. Do you wear a watch?: Yes.
2. How many coats and jackets do you own?: Three.
3. Favorite pants/skirt color?: Dark grey.
4. Most expensive item of clothing?: My dress suit.
5. What kind of shoes do you wear?: Dress shoes.
1. Do your friends 'know' you?: Traditionally, no, but this is changing.
2. What do they tend to be like?: Very individual.
3. Are there traits in you that are universally liked?: ?
4. How many people do you tell everything to?: Two or three, perhaps.
MUSIC, TV, FILM & BOOKS:
1. Favorite band ever?: Either Eurythmics or U2.
2. Most listened to bands: There's no clear leader.
3. Do you find any musicians good-looking?: Yes.
4. Can you play an instrument?: Violin and recorder, a bit.
5. Type of music most listened to?: Rock, new wave, 80's, folk, electronica.
6. Type never listened to?: Hip-hop, country.
7. Favorite book?: Joy Kogawa, Obasan
1. Do you detest religion?: As an general idea, no, though I do have serious issues with the theologies of many if not most religions.
2. How do you think this universe was formed?: The Western scientific narrative beginning with the Big Bang does it for me.
3. If you currently follow a religion, do you think people who belong to another religion are ignorant?: Only if they think I am.
1. What is the first thing you think when you see two gay guys or lesbians holding hands?: "What a cute couple!"
2. Do you detest homosexuality?: Hardly.
1. Who is the smartest man alive at the moment?: The man who knows for certain what to do next.
2. What do you prefer, a sunny or rainy day?: Sunny, but not overbright.
3. Do you consider yourself lucky?: Yes.
4. Do you feel pity for people who commit suicide?: Yes.
5. Choose one word to describe how you feel most often: Bemused.
1. Do you own any plaid clothing?: No.
2. Do you own converse shoes?: No.
3. Do you own saucony shoes?: No.
4. Do you own old school nikes?: No.
5. Do you wear tight pants? No.
6. Is there more than one zipper in your pants?: No.
7. Do you know what a squatter flap is?: No.
8. Do you own a messenger bag?: Yes.
9. Do you wear your messenger bag across your chest?: no.
10. Do you own braces?: No.
11. Are braces worn anywhere besides the mouth?: No.
12. Do you have short, shaggy hair?: On occasion.
13. Does your hairstyle exceed a height of 3 inches?: No.
14. Would you classify your hair as a deadly weapon?: No.
15. Do you think mohawks are "neat"?: No.
16. Is your hair black or red?: Dark brown.
17. Do you have a favorite brand of hair dye?: No, I don't dye my hair.
18. Do you own a bandana?: No.
19. Do you wear plugs in your ears?: No.
20. Are you amused by safety pins?: Intriuged when I'm terribly bored, perhaps.
21. Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute?: No.
22. Do you own one or more objects with studs or spikes in them?: No.
23. Do you own one or more articles of clothing from Dogpile, Lip Service, or Tiger of London?: No.
24. Do you enjoy leopard print?: No.
25. Are you disgruntled?: No.
26. Are you an anarchist?: No.
27. Does the American flag anger you?: As Judith said, "only when it's used as a substitute for real patriotism and/or thinking." Otherwise, no.
28. Are you "working class"?: Eh, perhaps.
29. Do you dislike "preps"?: No.
30. Do you dislike Hot Topic?: Say what?
31. Do you smoke cigarettes?: No.
32. Do you smoke cloves?: No.
33. Are you a thin waif?: No.
34. Are you vegan/vegetarian?: No.
35. Do you think meat is murder?: No.
38. Have you ever gone a week without a shower?: No.
39. Have you ever been avoided due to your odor?: No.
40. Do you know who Jack Kerouac is?: Yes.
41. Do you like Mr. Kerouac?: Not particularly.
42. Should Mumia Abu-Jamal be freed from prison?: No.
43. Are you a member of the makeout club?: No.
44. Do you say "rad"?: No.
1. Name: Randy
2. Do you like it?: Yes
3. Nick-names: None.
4. Screen names: rfmcdpei
5. Age: 22
6. Birthday: January 14th
7. Sign: Copernicus
8. Location: Charlottetown, PEI.
10. Status: Single.
11. Crush: I'm still trying to decide what a crush is.
12. Virgin: Yes.
13. Natural hair color: Dark brown.
14. Current hair color: Dark brown.
15. Eye color: Brown.
16. Height: 5'10"
17. Birthplace: Charlottetown, PEI.
18. Shoe size: 10.5.
1. Parents: George Waldron and Elizabeth Ann (née Wood) McDonald.
2. Siblings: Sister.
3. Live with: Parents and sister.
4. Favorite relative: Doesn't apply.
1. Number: 3.
2. Color: Blue.
3. Day: Christmas.
4. Month: June.
5. Song: Eurythmics, "Here Comes the Rain Again"
6. Movie: The Royal Tenenbaums
7. Food: Chinese.
9. Sport: Cycling.
10. Class: Doesn't apply. I usually like every class I take save the most dysfunctional, and even in these I find some redeeming value.
11. Teacher: Professor B. MacLaine.
12. Drink: Water.
13. Veggie: carrots
14. TV show: Newsradio
15. Radio station: CBC Radio 1.
16. Store: None in particular.
17. Expression: Smile.
18. Animal: None.
19. Flower: Rose.
20. State: None at present.
21. Country: A slight preference for Canada, but this can change.
THIS OR THAT:
1. Me or you: You
2. Coke or pepsi: Pepsi.
3. Day or night: Day.
4. AOL or AIM: AIM.
5. CD or cassette: CD.
6. DVD or VHS: VHS.
8. Car or truck: Car.
9. Tall or short: Tall.
10. Lunch or dinner: Lunch.
11. N*sync or BSB?: In the name of all that's holy, neither.
12. Gap or Old Navy: No strong preference for the one or the other.
13. Lipstick or lipgloss: Lipgloss, when my lips are badly cracked.
14. Silver or gold: Silver.
15. Alcohol or weed: Alcohol.
LOVE & RELATIONSHIPS:
1. Do you have a bf/gf?: No.
2. Do you have a crush?: Yes.
3. How long have you liked him/her: ~1 year.
4. Why do you like this person?: Just because.
5. If you're single, why are you single?: I'd not considered the idea of having a relationship before.
6. How long was your longest relationship?: None.
7. How long was your shortest relationship?: None.
8. Who was your 1st love?: Perhaps Alexa from Rotary Parliament?
9. What do you miss about them?: That we no longer see each other, and that if she did she'd blame me for something I didn't do.
1. What is the one thing you would change about your past?: Realizing my sexuality earlier, perhaps when I graduated high school.
2. What is the biggest mistake you've made in your life?: Simply not being more determined.
3. Last thing you heard: Music Rough Guide's "Arabesque" compilation CD.
4. Last thing you saw: ? The computer screen, perhaps?
5. Last thing you said: "Good night."
6. What is the last TV show you saw?: a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh 'cause Fran was watching it.
7. What is the last song you heard?: Aisha Kandisha's Jarring Effects, "A Muey A Muey".
WHO IS THE LAST PERSON YOU:
1. Saw?: My sister.
2. Kissed?: None.
3. Hugged?: Naomi (chastely).
4. Fought with?: Dad.
5. Were on the phone with?: Jonathan and Naomi's answering machine.
1. What are you wearing?: Underwear, bathrobe.
2. What are you doing?: Finishing this quiz and my livejournal entries.
3. Who are you talking to?: No one.
4. What song are you listening to?: Aisha Kandisha's Jarring Effects, "A Muey A Muey" (it's a good song).
5. Where are you?: In front of the computer.
6. Who are you with?: No one.
7. Are you online?: Yes.
8. How are you feeling?: Peaked/piqued.
9. Are you in a chatroom?: No.
1. What day is it tomorrow?: August 7th, 2002.
2. What are you going to do after this: Read a bit and go to bed.
3. Who are you going to talk to?: In the morning, my family and my driving instructor.
4. Where are you going to go?: Bed.
5. How old will you be when you graduate?: 23, with my final undergraduate degrees (my Honours English conversion and History minor, along with my extant Anthropology and English majors).
6. What do you wanna be?: Happy.
7. What is one of your dreams?: I am lying in bed, and there is a plate-like structure above me. It's entirely smooth and white, too smooth, so smooth that the sight causes me pain as the plate-like structure simply exists, sterile and ungraspable.
8. Where will you be in 25 years?: I've no idea, but hopefully some tall building with an excellent view of the skyline, good public transit nearby, and abundant finances and a family of my own.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank?: Yes, with pleasure.
2. Smoked?: No.
3. Had sex?: Not yet.
4. Stolen?: No.
5. Done anything illegal?: Probably, but no felonies.
6. Wanted to die?: Yes.
7. Hit someone?: Yes, two separate people.
1. Do you write in cursive or print?: Both.
2. Are you a lefty or a righty?: Both.
3. What is your sexual preference?: Bi.
4. What piercings do you have?: None.
5. Do you drive?: Beginner's permit.
6. Do you have glasses or braces?: Glasses.
7. Did you like this survey?: Yes.
(comment on this)